Friday, March 18, 2011

Lakmé Fashion Week Grand Finale: Gauri & Nainika Karan

Eeek! I have been waiting to set my eyes on Gauri & Nainika's collection ever since I came to know that their show will be presented on the finale. They are basically my fashion design idols closer to home and I have been following their work ever since they started out. This fairytale collection totally brings out the wannabe princess inside me. I especially like the short dresses or should I say, frocks full of ruffles? Even though I am big fan and I admire this collection, I have one point to make. I feel that the designs are pretty repetitive, especially the gowns. Also, the ruffles kinda get overwhelming and too much after a point. Either way, I can't stop fantasising wearing all these dresses!

{Images via LFW}

No comments: